BY USING THIS SITE, herein the "SITE", YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS SITE.
- All materials contained in this Site are the copyrighted property of Calibre Door Closers, Inc. (herein "CDC"). All names, logos, service marks, and trademarks appearing in this Website, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property are protected intellectual property of, or use with permission, by CDC. This includes the entire Content of this Website, which is copyrighted and protected as a collective work. The materials included in this Site have been compiled by CDC from a variety of sources are subject to change form time to time without notice.
- The materials made available on the Site, including materials and link sites directly or indirectly assessable from the Site, are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, title or non-infringement. CDC does not warrant or represent that the information contained in the Site is accurate, complete, correctly sequenced, reliable or timely, or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use the Site at your sole risk and assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair or correction to your computer. CDC does not maintain the materials that can be accessed from link sites, and CDC is not responsible for their contents. Any reference to a link site or any third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by CDC and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to breach of contract, tort or negligence, will CDC be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of profits, lost revenues or similar economic loss) that may arise out of or in connection with any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, lack of timeliness or the authenticity or any content or materials in this Site or any linked site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CDC harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your use of the Site.
- All information on this Website may be changed and updated at any time without notice, and may contain typographical errors or other technical inaccuracies. CDC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- CDC may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time upon inclusion on the Site signifying that this Agreement has been updated. Any use of the Site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications, or new conditions.
- California law will govern this Agreement without giving effect to any principals of conflict of law therein. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain types of damages, so these provisions may not apply to you. If any portion of these limitations on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of CDC shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
|© CALIBRE® DOOR CLOSERS, INC.||LEGAL NOTICE|